Monday, December 10, 2007

"Money Floyd" Mayweather Gets Active


In case you haven't heard Mayweather whipped the socks off of British fighter Ricky Hatton for the Welterweight title. The oh so cocky "Dancing with the Stars" contestant had this to say after the fight:

Via The Herald Times:

“What else is there for me to prove? I’ve beaten so many champions. I’ve beaten the brawlers and the boxers. And I can beat them at their own game, that’s the difference. I said I would fight him inside and I did. I knew he was going to get dirty and I had to do the same. There’s only one Mayweather. There’s only one Mayweather. He talks the talk, and he walks the walk, walking to the money land.”


Word has it Floyd's next fight will be trying to tackle the music world as a rapper..... Yea we'll see how that works out for ya Floyd!

No comments: