Monday, December 3, 2007

This is the Part Where You Slap YOURSELF for Speaking


"Darling, I don’t care what nobody think. Talk to me like you talking to Martin Luther King or Malcolm X. You’re not about to ask him about what he think about what somebody said about him. You ’bout to ask him about his greatness, and his greatness only. I don’t care what nobody think. If I did, you wouldn’t be sitting on my muthafuckin’ million-dollar bus in my 15th year at the same muthafuckin’ company and business. I’m a role model… "


-XXL Magazine interview with Lil Wayne (http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=16889)


Lil Wayne I think you're one of the best doin it but you're not on the same plane as Malcolm or Martin so please get off your own di*@. Role-model who?? You might model for roles in a movie but you damn sure cant be a role model. American Idol yeah. Poor Role model yeah. Malcolm NEVER, Martin Never!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A MORON!

Anonymous said...

WHAT A MORON!