Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tiny Shuts Down the Myspace Fiasco, Quick Fast & in a Hurry!


Tiny was recently accused of going hard at some TI myspace groupies stating “you can s–k his d–k but I have his heart” Apparently Tiny never said such a thing and wants to clear the air so....

"I just want to clear this up. That was not me. That didn’t come from me. I would never say anything like that to anybody. That sh*t is crazy. I don’t have to prove anything to anyone and I’m not going to disrespect my family to do that."

Not for nothing but didn't she realize she was interesting for a split second with this under her belt and she actually made someones "it" page without TI being the center of controversy! I tell you some people don't recognize a good thing when it's looking them dead in the face!

No comments: