Monday, May 11, 2009

LOL – Nick Cannon Tries to Get At Eminem

OK, how a dude gonna be a pencil-pusher at Nickelodeon and be trying to get up into some ol Gangsta shyt?  Nick Cannon is apparently upset about Eminem addressing his wife on his track, but is not quick to realize that he can’t do shyt about it.  Check out little Nick-el-odeo-cannon and his words:

"At first I thought it was old material that had been dug up from when dude "fantasized" about having a pretend fling with Mariah," Cannon wrote via his blog. "So as I further examine the track, I hear dude cross the line. He begins to call my wife out of her name! Now as y'all know, I don't take that type of nonsense lightly. So on some grown man sh*t I'm instantly like, I got to get at this Lame...Let's not forget about Eminem's amateur mixtape rants of calling African Americans N*gger and how he hates "Black B*tches." How did we let him get away with that in the first place?! He is a natural born racist in disguise...So I'm putting this out there now. Marshall Mathers, you need to holler at me on some grown man sh*t. Man to man, let's meet up and deal with this like adults...So Miss Marshall, I'm going to make you wish you never spoke my name and regret the ungodly things you said about my wife. This is going to be fun! It's however you want it! Just remember, you did this to yourself! Your legacy has now been tainted from this day forth! You will now be known as the rapper who lost to Corny-a** Nick Cannon!!!" (Nick Cannon's Blog)

 

Em's has this to say on his leaked track opens up name-checking Mariah.

"Oh, it's music to my ears," he said in the song's intro. "How can I describe the way I feel? F*cking great man. Okay, let me see. How can I begin, locked in Mariah's wine cellar/All I had for lunch was bread wine, more bread wine than Cap 'n Crunch/Red wine for breakfast and for brunch/And to soak it up in-between snack crackers to munch/Mariah whatever happened to us/Why did we ever have to break-up/Well all I asked her was for a glass of punch/You see I never really asked for much/I can imagine what's going through your mind after such a nasty break-up with that laughing hump/Nick Cannon, you better back the f*ck up/I'm not playing." ("Bagpipes From Baghdad")

Despite Cannon's claims of Em fabricating his relationship with Mariah, Slim previously discussed the details of their break-up around 2006.

"Yes, me and Mariah did have a relationship for about a good six, seven months," Eminem said recently on his Shade 45 channel. "[But] it didn't work. I wasn't really into what she was into; our personalities collided. She's a diva, and I'm a little more regular, I guess." (Shade 45)

Nick Cannon also went out of his way to recently addressed Internet disses from bloggers.

"I guess she ain't really realize I was a real n*gga," Cannon said in an interview. "On my site, as a comment to me, like, 'Nick, you need to do this with your and eff like this' and I was like yo, there's a line that you cross...I take respect real seriously and when you cross what I feel like you're offending my personal space, I wanna give you the full opportunity to say whatever you need to say to my face directly. So wherever you at, I'ma let you know when I'm in that area so you can come and tell me...Anybody else who got some reckless sh*t to say on the Internet, I will give you my phone number. We can exchange. If you really feel that bad about it, if you really have those harsh personal feelings against me, lets deal with it." (YouTube)

1 comment:

Goldbrick 1 said...

Don't sweat Eminem, he truly is a punk ass posser if there ever was one!