Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Obama Not To Happy With Pastor Wright!!

Senator Obama is not very happy with the comments made by pastor Jeremiah Wright yesterday (April 29) where there was a press conference to set the record straight.

"What became clear to me is that he was presenting a world view that contradicts who I am and what I stand for," Obama said. "And what I think particularly angered me was his suggestion somehow that my previous denunciation of his remarks were somehow political posturing. Anybody who knows me and anybody who knows what I'm about knows that I am about trying to bridge gaps and I see the commonality in all people."....

Obama Furthermore stated...."Obviously, whatever relationship I had with Reverend Wright has changed," Obama said. "I don't think he showed much concern for me, more importantly I don't think he showed much concern for what we're trying to do in this campaign."

For some odd reason this is reminding me of when Malcolm X was trying to brake away from the nation of Islam...

No comments: