Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Kanye West, TI Speak on Chris Brown, Rihanna

 

 
Not only are all the blogs talking about the assault that Rihanna endured from Chris Brown, now their celeb friends are speaking out too. Rapper Kanye West expressed his feeling about the situation earlier today stating,
She (Rihanna) has the potential to be the greatest artist of all time and, in that sense,…… I feel like that’s my baby sis and I would do any and everything to help her in any situation,... I feel like, just as a person, I don’t care how famous she is or even if she just worked at McDonald’s, that should never happen. It should never come to that place"

Rapper T.I. also commented on the situation on the Last Call With Carson Daly Show

 


Seems like they both are taking sides, and since Kanye said he would do ANY and EVERYTHING for Rihanna maybe he can whoop Chris for her!!!

Labels: black celebrity gossip, Chris Brown, chris brown and rihanna domestic violence, kanye west, T.I.

No comments: