Tuesday, March 3, 2009

SNOOP Gives $1000 To the Nation Islam

Doug E. Fresh T.I., who appeared via recorded video and Snoop all made sure they showed their support for Minister Louis Farrakhan's Nation of Islam's annual Saviours Day convention in Chicago Sunday. Snoop also gave a $1,000 check.

The AP asked Snoop if he planned on converting and becoming a member of the Nation of Islam, Snoop said he has already joined in the movement.
"I'm already in the Nation, that's why I'm here," he said. "I'm an advocate for peace. I've been in the peace movement ever since I've been making music. My whole thing is not about really trying to push my thing on you. It's just about the way I live, and I live how I'm supposed to live as far as doing what's right and representing what's right. That's why I was here today."

No comments: