Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Jay-Z Responds To Criticism from Foxy and Teairra Marì

In an exclusive interview with Allhiphop.com, Jay-Z had a few words to say about how things went as far as Foxy Brown & Teairra Marie:

"As far as Foxy and Teairra Marì go, these are people that I have given chances to. It’s understandable that they would be upset, but you got to look at it from my point of view as well,” Jay-Z told AllHipHop.com. “I gave Teairra Marì the same shot I gave Rihanna. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t.”

You know that stuff is going to happen, eventually it’s going to happen,” Jay-Z told AllHipHop.com. “What I’m happy about is, that no matter what people say, no one has ever said that I am dishonest or that I have taken one dime from them…I’ve never cheated anyone out of a dime. No one’s ever said that, right?”

But Jay what ever happened to Amil? Whats that her name?

No comments: