Thursday, February 26, 2009

T.I.'s Baby Momma Gets An Upgrade!

On Wednesday a Superior Court judge raised T.I's child support amount from $3,000 to $5,000 a month to LaShon Dixon. T.I, whose real name is Clifford Harris, at first had voluntarily paid about $2,000 per month to support his two sons, ages 7 and 9.

T.I., was originally ordered to pay for the boys to attend private school, however he is now longer required to make that payment. Judge, Bensonetta Tipton Lane, ordered the T.I. to pay half of the children’s extracurricular activities and all their medical expenses.

The judge ordered joint custody of the boys to continue, with Dixon granted primary physical custody. T.I. will have visitation every other weekend. Dixon’s attorney, Randy Kessler, says the woman is “very grateful” for the judge’s decision and called it “a complete victory."

No comments: